Project Meetings & Public Events
- The 4th annual project meeting took place on 9-10th October 2019 in Dublin at the premises of the Global Brain Health Institute at Trinity College.
- Nice memories of our SENSE-Cog Public Engagement event in Nicosia, Cyprus, on 26th October 2018. Special thanks to University of Cyprus for hosting the event, to Research User Group in Nicosia and to everyone who attended.
We are grateful to our wonderful speakers who attracted attention of the public with their talks about:
- key findings in SENSE-Cog up to date
- Anxiety and depression
- Support for families and carers in cases of dementia
- The annual SENSE-Cog project meeting took place in Nicosia, Cyprus on 24-25 October 2018. It was a fruitful and productive event showing the progress in all workpackages. Thank you all being present and participating actively to the meeting!
- The next H2020 SENSE-Cog project Public Engagement Event “Fighting Dementia: The SENSE-Cog European initiative for professionals and families” will take place on Friday 26th October at University of Cyprus in Nicosia. Here is the programm in English and Greek. Registration can be done here free of charge.
- SENSE-Cog Qualitative Workshop GTM on 3-4 May 2018 is hosted by our partner Katholische Hochschule Freiburg GGmbH (CUF) in Freiburg, Germany. The program can be seen here.
- SENSE-Cog Public Event on Saturday, 10th March 2018 in Nicosia, Cyprus was a huge success. The event was presented in national press and TV ( ygeia-news paideia-news).
- The second SENSE-Cog General Assembly Meeting was organized in the Institut Claude Pompidou in Nice, France on 6-7 April 2017.
- The first SENSE-Cog public event taking place at the premises of CUH in Nice on 5th April 2017 was a real success. You can check the program here in English and in French. The Q&A session after the seminar presentations engaged directly with the audience, patients and carers particularly, really enjoyed speaking to Iracema Leroi and Piers Dawes while Renaud David translated live. It turned out really great! Looking forward to the next event in Cyprus!
- The first SENSE-Cog General Assembly Meeting took place at the coordinator in Manchester, UK, on 24 - 26 February 2016.